Sunday, March 23, 2014

Good morning

Its a sunny Sunday morning here in el paso Texas. Everyone else is still sleeping so I have some alone time right now . I should prob be getting ready for church but I've still got enough time I think.
   Austin had a rough night , up a few times sobbing and complaining that he hurts. I think it must have been growing pains cause he kept pulling up his legs. he never wakes up During the night.  Ariana on the other hand likely would have almost slept straight through had it not been for him waking her up. But all in all God is good and like someone once wrote its not about how many hrs of sleep you get as a mom its about being joyful regardless and being thankful for the rest you did get.
     I thought las Cruces (40 minutes north from here )was bad but can I say this is just barren dry and dusty. As were driving along the freeway we seen into mexico and seen their flag waving. We picked the best Rv  park in this town it is fenced and gated and they have a security guard at the gate all night so we feel safe here but this park is nothing fancy. Laundry room smells like wet dog and not a speck of greenery in the park. One of my least favourite towns we've stayed in so far.
   They seem to have pretty high up shopping plaza. s here though shopping isn't my most fav thing to do.
    We are here till April 2 or so. Then we head home and come back april16 the ish to Tuscan az.
I will be going home to Canada for 5 days over the April 12th wknd with Ariana. A cousin is getting married and its my only chance to see my family for a little while. I am taking the bus. So the time at home will fly by.
Looking forward to cleaning up my flowerbeds and doing a little sewing for Ariana. I have so many ideas for dresses for her I caint wait to try.
    It gets flat out hot here some days . But hey heat is way better than ice and snow . I take the children out every morning to play in the playground before it gets too warm. Ariana loves to play in the sand though its about all I can do to see her getting her hands in the sand. I am normally very lenient in what they play with and i let them explore but I just hate sandy grimyness.
   I taught her how to drink from a straw and she drinks from a sippy cup by herself. She is grow in up. She loves to go get Austin up. Normally she's up before him and if I say let's go get Austin she starts waving her hands and leaning and looking in the direction of the back bedroom and gets all the more excited as I start heading that way. And if I ask her where's daddy she leans forward to try to look into our bedroom where he normally sleeps during the day.
    And she puts her hand up and waves hi and also shakes her head no. She still loves her food. If anyone is eating or drinking anything she starts grunting and carrying on like she's dying of hunger. I've fed her avocado , oranges , rice with hot nacho sauce and she never flinched. The only thing she wasn't sure about at first was mashed potatoes. But she does eat them now.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment