Tuesday, March 11, 2014

God is good

Feeling so blessed today. Warm sunshine, hubby has day off so loving time with him .
   I set some new goals for myself and am determined to keep the camper looking neat and stay on top of things better. Am starting a new routine. It already feels like im getting more work done with my routine. I am the kind of go with the flow person and that puts a lot of added stress when I just let things happen and most times I have a million things that needs done but no game plan. So here's to hopefully a new better chapter if my life.
   I want to spend more time in gods word as well and hopefully that will allow more time as well for that .
   Also working on potty training Austin this week.  He's doing better than other times I've tried so praying it will be success this time. 
  I'll try and add a few pics on here.  Seen a wild fire on the way here to az.
  Sherri Swartz here's the outfit you gave us.  Eva that adorable blue dress is finally outgrown. I loved it on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment