Tuesday, April 1, 2014

El paso

I did find a few spots in this park to snap some photos. We are wrapping up our stay here. I am packing today and we fly home to indiana tomorrow aft and we have 2 weeks off. I will be going home to ontario canada for 5 days with ariana to see my family over the 12  th wknd.
       This is a bare campground but the chldren have enjoyed playing in the sand, there is a playground with swings and lots of sand to the rightof the camper on the one photo.
   these are her ten month photos. Sheis wearing a dress my mom made for me and that I wore when I was a baby. Too precious!!  Ariana kept loking for austin on the photos so I got a good one of her straining to see her faourite playmate. We have went for lots of walks too.
     Finally got my taxes wrapped up . Its hard to do them when you dont have all the papers and info on hand. I was balancing my checkbook from a year ago. Thats how behind I was.
    Well gotta run and get started as my day will be too short. We are parking the campers and trailors here at the storage area behind this rv park.

No comments:

Post a Comment