Monday, March 3, 2014

Bakers field ca

Well we made it to Bakersfield today. HaD about a 2 hr drive  north from LA. We will be here 1 week. Then off somewhere close to the mexico border in new mexico maybe????? Not sure which state.
     Highs of 20c during the day and 9 c at night. Perfect cool summer days.
   I thought Ariana was just bein grouchy the last few days but come to find out she cut 2 more teeth!! She now has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth at 9 months. She still loves her food and eats everything in sight. She is so much more aggressive than Austin ever was.
   My aunt came to see us off before we left LA. Was so nice to be able to spend time with family.
   It rained the last 3 days we were in LA . Seems we bring snow or rain with us where ever we go :)
    Austin enjoyed watching the fireworks in LA. We were right beside Disney land( FYI I will never take my children to Disney land . I hate the whole fairy and princess emphasis. ) my children will learn true life not empty fantasies.
   I helped work 1 night last week and am heading out at 3 am to help them finish another job tonight so I best go get some shut eye . We are doing most jobs with a 2 man crew( they require 3 but we got some hard workers he he) but there is some jobs that they need a third hand so either Brian and Sherri or I sub as the third guy.
  Bakersfield looks like a rough town. Feels like mexico the way some houses look rundown and etc. So thankful we are in a gated closed Rv park.

No comments:

Post a Comment