Monday, April 28, 2014

Getting back on schedule

Been awhile since I've been on here. We were home in Indiana for 2 weeks. Flew home and then drove the motor home back out here to phoenix az last week.
   We left Fri am and drove to Dallas tx to pick up my cousin Carolyn and her husband who will be working with us.
    Sat ( our 6 th anniversary ) spent travelling to elpaso tx  where the rest of the campers were parked at. Austin got very sick with the same bug arianna  is getting over. Stomach flu , diariah and high fever for a few days..thank goodness we were in a motor home with functional bathroom and couch for him to lay on as we drove. We transfered all our stuff from our camper that we had been living in to the motor home we will be using from now on. So much stuff even in a camper.
    We started work Monday April 21 in phoenix az.   Training josh our new guy. He is going excellent and is learning fast and doing a great job.
   I have been going every night to help as its always tough starting out. Some nights I stay all night . Other nights I stay till midnight and then go back. Carolynn is my wonderful babysitter. My children enjoy playing with her 5 year old girl.
   
Well I'm here at the job waiting for them to close so we can bring in our tools and open up our boxes and boxes of new equipment.
      God bless you all.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment