Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Headed to bakersfield ca.

Well it is a rainy /sleeting day again . What can I say? A good day in Portland consists of sunny patches between rain showers.  We are travelling to California mid southern part. A 14 hr drive that we are doing in 2 days.
   We will be stopping to see Arleta's ( Dereks aunt) mom who lives right on the way for a little. We stayed a night there last September when we drove through here.
    Life has been a challenge this week for me . I felt like I was finally getting on top of things and something happened and threw me off course and I feel so behind again. Sometimes all you can do is pray snd let God handle some issues. Easier said than done. Hence Late credit card payment, struggling to keep up meals and dishes and miss arianna is running a fever again and not her happy self. I'm about ready to put a restraining order ( lol kidding)on Austin as all he wants is to play and rough house with her but everything sets her off when she's not feeling well.  Just being honest!
   We are so ready for warm T-shirt weather and pack our coats and winter stuff away.
  I caint wait to start a daily walking routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment