Wednesday, February 5, 2014

arrianna 8 months

I am 8 months and I love to eat and play with my big brother. I am happy most of the time. but my mom complains about my sleeping habit at night. i like her close beside me when I sleep to give me my pacifier whenever I think I need it to go back to sleep. :) I go crazy about any food in sight. I pick everything up off the floor and try to eat it. I laugh at my brother and his antics as long as hes not pushing me around or kicking me. I play with my brothers toys . these photos have not been edited yet and im still trying tp pick my favourite ones. which do you readers think is the best one? Austin had to be in on the photo shoot too. lol

1 comment:

  1. I like the one where she's turned to look at the camera and has the hairband on, I also like the one where she's picking at the flower :) had to laugh at the pictures where Austin is taking off on you....all mine look like that, lol!

    ReplyDelete