Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Draft

Well we are in Los Angeles we were supposed to go to Bakersfield but on the way to Bakersfield they told us to go on ahead to Los Angeles we are parked about 15 minutes away from my aunt and uncle Tom Penner I'm enjoying some time with my relatives the children are doing really well Austin has been doing really good with eating but is now again hardly eating out he just said he's not hungry when I offer food so some days I just pretty much feed him to make sure he has a little bit of something in him and the other day to just fine on his own Austin is loving the warm weather we are parked right by some sand he is out digging in the sand and running around ariana is it quite big enough to get around but she like a stroller ride and being outside I need to get a playpen for her so she can sit and play outside she is not calling yet

No comments:

Post a Comment