Sunday, January 31, 2021

2021 january

Well here's to a new year. 
  It started with continuing uncertainty from the fall election. I still feel  it was all unfair and trump won but nothing we can do about. There was some unrest at the capitol over it all but Mr. Biden is now in office and well just hang on to our pants n keep chugging through no matter what America will become in the next 4 years.
   We had a nice little break from school over Christmas n new years, Derek was home so loved having some great family time. I am so blessed with a great hubby n dad to our children. He def helps keep things in line when I just get overrun by everything. God I put us together for a reason.
  He was gone on a 2 week work trip to Ohio over the inauguration time but I wasn't really worried about stuff. 
  We met halfway  last wknd so that was fun to get out for a short 3hr trip. Kids loved the hotel stay. 
   We finally got a good amount of snow so kids n I sure enjoyed that for a few days. Did not have any sledding last winter. 
   It rained the last 2 days , now its all gone . Indiana weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment