Sunday, January 31, 2021

2020

Well 2020 was quite the year. Started off with me trying to get a passport so Greyson so I could fly to Alberta to spend our 49th birthday with my twin brother there. 
   That was a total fail and I did not get tickets bought for March, disappointment was how my year started.
     Then cover showed up in March so my trip would probably not have worked anyway.
    Had hopes of going to Canada so i could see my family n friends again. I was pregnant with Greyson last time we were up. Borders never fully opened and with quarantine in place it was just not feasible.
   We did have a good but busy summer at home .  Got laying hens, had a vegetable garden, raised meat birds and raised 2 sheep for meat. So a self sustaining summer. 
     In the fall we joined a local homeschooling coop we have every Wed from 8 to 12 so that has been fun but busy. Getting out and making new friends. 
  Greyson is a busy go-getter that gets into everything and keeps me on my toes. He got hung up in our garden fence numerous times  , runs outside with no jacket when its freezing outside and messes w the chickens. See if I can add pics to this later but thats a tiny peek in our 2020 year. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment