Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hot

We are having highs of 107 f this week. 90s feels like cool weather now. And its not even summer temps here yet. We are staying comfortable in our motor home and thank goodness naps and lunch are over the hot times. I make sure they get outside in the am or evenings.
   Life has been crazy for me. Last week I worked 4 full nights only getting about 3 hrs of sleep a day as the children still need me during the day. Wknds are spent catching up on sleep and getting sanity back in my life:) :), we are having hard jobs and types of restaurants. I really hope it eases up soon. I was only planning on helping partime  .
   Children are well Ariana getting more vocal and loves to be chased and etc. She lives for the next meal it seems:) she's getting so big and a little chubby. Sure gets around crawling but not walking on her own. Though she pulls herself up every where. She's a little daredevil.
    I really need to get some stuff done before work tonight. We are still in phoenix. We move 2 hrs north to flagstaff  az in a week and a half.
   Wish you all a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment