Sunday, January 29, 2012


















Running around the house with two sets of keys thinking he is big stuff!!!!!




Good afternoon again on this sunny breezy winter, (ahem , feels more like spring) day. Even though I am enjoying this nice weather I am still wishing for my snow storm and big snow fall that will have us snowed in and have white snow for a whole week!!
  Austin is doing well, he slept all night on wed night but now the last two nights has been up again during the night. Just going with the flow around here I guess.   He is still not walking, has taken a few steps by himself but he just a little too scared to take off. Though he sure gets around, he figured out how to get to the bathroom and for a few days that was all he wanted to to do was to go play in there and open the sink door and pull out my cleaning supplies but I think we have him kinda trained now that he knows he's not supposed to be in there.
   I helped a friend of mine paint her house a day and a half this week , that was fun to paint again.  Austin did really well again at Derek's parents, ( why wouldn't he , he's got all his aunts and uncles there to spoil him:)   )  He loves the other little boys that they baby sit, especially Brody. He was giving them hugs when I went to pick him up one day.
     
 
And another pic of our preciuos little boy!! I just couldn't resist!!
       till next time   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 comment: